Trump Winery is looking for a professional, energetic, enthusiastic, results-driven Wine Club Coordinator to join the Marketing team in driving the growth of the wine club, tasting room and direct sales businesses of Trump Winery. This individual will serve as a concierge for our Wine Club members and assist with marketing and customer service. This position is full-time, reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing, and requires availability on weekends as well as holidays: typical schedule Thursday-Monday 9am-5pm. We provide a fun atmosphere with an opportunity to grow, competitive pay, and excellent benefits.
Position: Wine Club Coordinator
Hours: 9AM to 5PM, Thursday through Monday, Holiday availability needed
Location: Trump Winery - 20 Minutes South of Downtown Charlottesville
Wage: FT - $16 to $18/hourly
Benefits: Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more.
- Interface with Wine Club members digitally, via email, quarterly club communications, and in person in the Tasting Room and at Wine Club events
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails and respond in a timely, courteous, and professional manner
- Perform daily operations related to the Club: new member registration, data entry, welcome emails, mailings, order processing, billing, cancellation requests, etc.
- Maintain CRM database, ensuring all member records are up-to-date and accurate
- Assist with customer service as needed including but not limited to placement of orders, scheduling group reservations, and responding to customer emails
- Assist Director of Sales & Marketing with all activities related to Wine Club
- Assist with marketing efforts to include: wine club collateral and club newsletters
- Process redirect, recall, and call tag requests with shipping partner as needed
- Work with shipping partner and Fulfillment team on resolving shipping claims
- Resolve returned club shipments, including follow-up with customer and system updates
- Assist with quarterly pick-up events
- Assist with development and implementation of membership benefits and loyalty programs to grow Wine Club member count and slow attrition rate
- Update monthly marketing and wine club reports
- Deliver exceptional service that is synonymous with the Trump brand
- Hold regular training sessions for staff on Wine Club operations and updates
- Manage all logistics and coordination with Fulfillment team for Wine Club shipments, including assisting with the packing and labeling of club orders
- Assist Tasting Room staff in their duties when needed, including but not limited to conducting tastings, completing sales, and taking food orders
- A minimum of two years direct-to-consumer sales, Wine Club and/or Tasting Room experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Proven success managing consumer database, email and mailing lists
- Strong computer skills, notably Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience in sales/CRM/POS system; experience with e-marketing software or graphic design a plus
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work on feet for eight hours at a time. Able to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently bends over, kneels, twists, reaches over head, climbs stairs, ladders, and walks varied surfaces (paved, incline, uneven, etc).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 80% company paid medical premium with only a $1,000 deductible
- 80% company paid dental premium
- 80% company paid vision premium
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).