Ensures proper data flow through the Suja Manufacturing ERP system (NetSuite) by utilizing reporting functions to monitor, adjust, and/or complete transactions as necessary to support the Suja Manufacturing Team. The ERP Data Assurance Specialist will work directly with end users to ensure proper procedures are followed, and that data is available in NetSuite in a timely manner.
Sunday - Thursday
11am - 7:30pm
Hours are subject to change due to business necessities. Overtime will be offered and may be necessary to fulfill business objectives.
- Verify data accuracy within NetSuite
- Perform data entry to complete transactions in a timely manner
- Extract Reports from NetSuite to support organizational needs
- Work with multiple departments to support user training and system best practices
- Document changes to system requirements or operating procedures
- Assist in the review and reconcile of system inventory
- NetSuite experience is required.
- Experience generating reports and customizations within NetSuite.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Excel, and competency in Microsoft Office Word and Outlook.
- Able to type 35-40 words per minute is a plus.
- Proficient in performing data entry for long periods of time.
- Manufacturing background is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, and adapt to potential changes to schedule, job requirements, and daily priorities.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision to complete daily tasks.
- Responsibilities may require extended hours (up to 10-11 hours) and may also include adjustments to work schedule.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Reliable transportation required.
- English speaking required, Spanish speaking is a plus
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. We offer the following:
401K plan with matching
Paid vacation and sick days
Suja offers a fun working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth. If you are interested please submit your resume and application.
Suja Life, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer