CPNJ embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion in all of it policies and procedures. Care Plus adheres to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, et seq and NJ Law Against Discrimination.
* Assist Bergen County families and individuals who are experiencing homelessness or at-risk of homelessness locate and secure permanent housing through supportive services.
* Assess participants’ “housing ready” status and assist them in acquiring the required documentation needed to secure housing.
* Conduct housing search, which includes scheduling and accompanying clients to the viewings.
* Provide assistance with landlord negotiations as needed.
* Formulate comprehensive treatment plans containing relevant goals, measurable objectives and realistic time frames for achievements.
* Assess clients at intake, during ongoing service delivery and at discharge.
* Act as a liaison and maintain open communication with existing case management entities and/or provide linkage to community service providers as appropriate.
* Work collaboratively with community providers.
* Respond to client-defined crisis as needed and consult with supervisor regarding each situation before taking action.
* Deliver services consistent with the Housing First model.
* Utilize own vehicle for outreaches when not transporting clients.
* Transport clients as needed in agency vehicles.
* Required to work a flexible schedule.