Cleaning of all units include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning of a full kitchen
- Dining room
- Living rooms
A Lobby Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of all lobby public space to meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
- Lobby or public areas include:
- Linen room
- Guest laundry room
- Banquet rooms
- Game rooms
- Gift shop cases
* Also responsible for room calls, lobby clean up, deliveries, pick ups etc. Will be cross trained to clean rooms and perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors and managers.
Someone with an upbeat and motivated attitude with past experience dealing with guests is a plus.
- Previous Housekeeping experience a plus
- Ability to meet the essential functions/responsibilities of the job
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, use hand to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel and bend, lift and carry.
- Weekend and Holiday Availability is a must
$14-$15 per hour-Full and Part Time
|Crystal Springs Resort is a spectacular NJ vacation destination, acclaimed as the New York Metro area's most unique four-season resort. Located in the rolling farmland of the Garden State's picturesque northwest, our world-class NJ resort is just an hour from New York City, and even closer to most northern and central NJ towns. Crystal Springs Resort offers so much to experience, you may come to think of our 4,000+ acre getaway as a playground for all ages.