Clinical Coordinator needed for part time to full time position in Mercer County.
The Clinical Coordinator (CC) supervises all facets of clinical case management for youth in a group home, providing both individual and group clinical and allied therapies, referrals to community agencies and treatment planning. The CC is on-call 24 hours a day for clinical emergencies. It is the expectation that the ideal candidate is competent in diverse treatment modules to engage youth and families in treatment. The CC will serve as a member of the group home administrative team providing clinical feedback as needed. The CC will work collaboratively with community organizations in service to pregnant and parenting youth, youth with chronic health conditions, and youth with a history of trauma.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervising Masters and Bachelors level interns and volunteers
- Complying with all DCF Manual requirements, CARF standards and other agency contractual agreements
- Providing some supervision and transportation for persons served
- Providing a minimum of 2 hours of individual therapy per week per person served
- Serving as a member of the Treatment Team for each person served
- Preparation and dissemination of clinical assessments, updates, reports, and treatment plans at designated intervals.
- Facilitating referrals to community agencies for supplemental services
- Coordinating and facilitating educational groups and workshops (Psychoeducational); and allied therapies (art, music physical, etc.).
- Utilizing Apricot Core- an electronic records database or all record keeping
- Community networking
- Participating in scheduled agency staff meetings and agency/community workshops and training
- Respond to all crisis situations
- Responsible for 24 hour on call duties as arranged by Director
- Participate in clinical supervision with Clinical Supervisor.
- Provide clinical/behavioral support/training for staff
- Conduct weekly individual group and individual sessions for youth
- Attend community training for skills development and to maintain license
- Ascertain licensure as an LCSW within 2 years of hire or demonstrate progress in licensure completion.
- Responsible for the administration of clinical, behavioral or program assessments