Trump Winery, recently named one of the “Best places to work in Charlottesville” is looking for professional, enthusiastic, diligent, hard-working, and friendly people to join our Tasting Room staff. Potential candidates must be able to work in a team atmosphere and give exemplary customer service. You must have the ability to multi-task, be self-directed, and the desire to work with the public in a professional and welcoming manner. Wine knowledge is beneficial but on the job training will be provided. Previous experience in a winery, food service, bar, or barista is a plus. We provide a fun atmosphere, educational opportunities, and a competitive hourly rate with incentives as well as a generous discounts at the winery and other Trump Hotel properties.
Title: Tasting Room Associate - Part Time
Location: Trump Winery Tasting Room - 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Hours: 10:30AM to 7PM~
- Greeting and educating guests on wine, wine industry, and Charlottesville tourism
- Serve wine and food to guests
- Promote profitable sales of Trump wine, Wine Club, merchandise and events
- Ability to respond intelligently to guest questions regarding Trump Winery, wine making, and Albemarle Estate
- Execution of opening and closing duties
- Clean, organize, and stock Tasting Room, restrooms and kitchen
- Process payment transactions on POS system
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- Attend scheduled on-going training
- Provide assistance to guests carrying out purchases
- Perform daily cleaning of tasting Room, restroom, patio, kitchen, office and parking lot
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the business runs efficiently
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to interact with guests with all levels of wine knowledge
- Must have an interest in learning about wine
- Flexible availability to include weekends and holidays
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
- Is passionate about selling food and wine
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and respond appropriately
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for extend periods of time
- Pre-employment background check required
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).