Do you dream in UML, eat SQL statements for breakfast, and code front-ends for dinner? Does performance consume your thoughts? Do you want your work to enable groundbreaking research, production, and treatment methods in life-changing fields?
L7 Informatics (L7) is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join the team as we push our flagship product, the industry-leading PaaS for scientific/laboratory end-to-end process, data, and compliance tracking, to the next level.
Hiring Locations: Austin, Texas or Remote (work from home) for the right candidate
- Maintain and evolve existing codebase to bring it in line with the latest industry standards (compliance, security, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal departments and external partners to design, develop, and deploy new features
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure features are documented and tested
- Contribute to CI/CD infrastructure maintenance and expansion
- Mentor everyone with your deep and unique experience
- 5-8+ years of strong backend engineering
- 3+ years of deep Python experience
- 5+ years of SQL/RDBMS experience
- 3+ years of strong front-end engineering
- 2+ years of team leadership or management experience
- Field deployment experience
- Field support experience
- Code/system maintenance experience
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative and cooperative team player
- DevSecOps experience
- Practical software architectural design experience
- Laboratory/science background
- Familiar with the following regulations: cGxP, 21CFR, CAP/CLIA, GAMP 5, and/or ASTM E2500
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.