IGH, Inc. is a government contracting company whose mission it is to serve our men and
women in uniform globally and their support systems locally. We love to utilize strategy, data
science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our
Currently, IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a small HQ team in
Springfield Virginia where the position is located.
As a key member of the Corporate Leadership Team, the Chief Growth Officer will apply
proven leadership and business and corporate development skills to lead the growth of the
Organization and collaborate across the organization, in growth strategy, pipeline development,
opportunity identification, qualification and management, capture management, account
management, and bid and proposal processes and operations.
Reporting directly to the President & Chief Executive Officer, the CGO will be the central focal
point for all Corporate Growth Initiatives across IGH, Inc.
• Build and maintain a 5-year pipeline of new opportunities in the varying portfolio of size range
with a focus on not only direct task orders, but also on prime IDIQ and Best-in-Class contract
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing capture processes to win
new business and achieve sales goals.
• The CGO will be responsible for building: Business Development, Capture, Proposal
Management, and Pricing teams as the organization requires.
• Champion new ideas and initiatives and transform new business opportunities into reality by
fostering innovation in client-focused solutions.
• Responsible for implementing and executing Corporate Growth Business plans to align with
IGH ’s Strategy 2025 plan and beyond.
• Responsible for overall corporate development.
• Strategically monitoring the business environment & identifying opportunities for growth and
new service offerings.
• Build and maintain a collaborative working relationship across the organization, and proactively
share information to ensure a common vision and successful business outcomes.
• Identify opportunities aligned to the corporate strategy to reach new customers and drive
organic growth within existing client portfolio.
• Be a participating member of the Board of Advisors, attending quarterly meetings in order to
monitor progress of initiatives, the attainment of business goals and the status of current
• Must have thorough knowledge of federal acquisition/procurement and contract management practices, to include understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
• Capable of translating business strategy into achievable and measurable goals.
• Energetic, executive presence with sound business judgment and high initiative;
• Experience with, or the ability to acquire, and rapidly apply knowledge of IGH ’s operations and core competencies in order to permit the development of integrated business solutions and the IGH business base;
• Be part of the strategy and development of tools and solutions that can aid in solution development for IT modernization and other federal initiatives.
• Extensive network of Government and industry relationships.
• Demonstrated capability to lead organizations focused on execution and growth and build and sustain client intimacy at the highest levels.
• Able to work effectively under stress and tight timelines, processing information quickly and accurately, have superb attention to detail, strong grasp of process.
• Ability to represent IGH as a C-Level executive at industry conferences, panels, and external forums.
• Demonstrated collaborative team leadership and team building characteristics. The ideal candidate is a coach/player who can empower, collaborate, and delegate when and where necessary, while remaining personally accountable for the overall capture and bid effort.
• We are looking for a working manager, not a managing manager in order to grow quickly while keeping rates competitive.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• A minimum of 15+ years of business development and capture management experience demonstrating development of Capture Plans for key pursuits with an extensive understanding of solutioning, competitive assessments, risk review triggers and processes, pricing, price-to-win, recruiting/staffing, teaming arrangements/workshare, and proposal development.
• Demonstrated expertise in the lifecycle of Growth functions within a company, including (but not limited to): sales, marketing, capture, proposal development, pricing, and the Shipley model of business development.
• Must have proven record of success in the Federal Government contracting space, including experience with Government Wide Acquisition Vehicles (GWAC).
• Experience analyzing data to gain market and competitor insight, converting insight into business opportunities that drive positive financial results.
• Top Secret Clearance-eligible.
• Opportunity to make a major impact in a growing company that serves U.S agencies globally.
• $200-$300K Base plus comprehensive benefits.
• Annual, Quarterly, Discretionary and Win Bonuses.
• Equity issued and vested yearly based on meeting key growth metrics and change in control event.