GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs the duties related to the direct contact, instruction and supervision of individuals with a disability. Duties include; identifying barriers to progress, initiation and carrying out program plans, evaluating progress, record keeping, and meeting and maintaining all rules and regulations of Pathfinder Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Direct supervision and monitoring of trainees at all times.
2. Coordinates activities and opportunities for individuals to meet objectives.
3. Analyzes and resolves problems or assist trainees in problem solving.
4. Establish or adjust procedures to accomplish task.
5. Interpret task assignments to trainees.
6. Provide necessary supplies and materials to implement social and pre vocational training projects.
7. Interprets and enforces all company policies, procedures and safety regulations to trainees.
8. Inspects contract work produced to determine if items meet business specifications.
9. Maintains progress and collect data reports on participants.
10. Maintains time and production records.
11. Initiates or implements to motivate trainees to achieve their goals.
12. Analyzes and resolves problems or assists trainees in problem solving.
13. Assists counselors and program evaluator's in formulation and revision of individual program plans.
14. Instructs and supervises trainees with daily living skills and the maintenance of clean workshop areas.
15. Confers with other Program Training Instructors, Vocational Counselors, Mental Health, O.T., P.T. and Speech staff to coordinate activities and therapies.
16. Transport individuals to and from workshop.
17. Basic Excel knowledge needed.
18. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.