This position will be responsible for providing a high level of compliance and documentation assistance to the SBA Department and customers, primarily as it relates to post close lending matters and needs.
The individual shall interact with the SBA team to create ways to expedite the SBA post close loan process while ensuring Bank’s and SBA’s lending policies and procedures are followed throughout the loan’s existence.
Individuals in this position should possess advanced knowledge of lending principles and preferred experience with SBA SOP guidelines. Assignments generally require individuals in this position to possess problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure Bank maintains a sound SBA loan portfolio with respect to compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
• Assist with loan fundings and process customer loan and SBA guaranty fees.
• Review the executed loan file for accuracy ensuring all loans comply with the SBA Authorization, bank approval and loan policy.
• Follow up with missing items, signatures and post-closing documentation exceptions (i.e. filed UCC and post-close search, filed mortgages/deeds, life insurance collateral assignments, final title policies or title lien searches, business licenses, etc.)
• Configure, image and maintain the loan file.
• May prepare executed loan packet for booking.
• Coordinate sale of SBA loans to the secondary market.
• Obtain and maintain required collateral insurance documentation.
• Prepare small SBA lines of credit or loan increase, modification, subordination and deferral documentation with a high degree of accuracy to mitigate loan file exceptions.
• Function as the primary contact for SBA loan servicing requests related to loan history, payment applications, payoffs, transfers, stop payments, wires, etc.
• Assist with department procedures, job aides and forms to improve the process and customer experience.
• Handle SBA insurance claims and collateral change requests.
• Maintain collateral filings for the life of the loan.
• Complete Adverse Action loan file processing.
• 5 years or more of professional experience in the industry. Four year degree from an accredited University or equivalent industry training or experience related to business/SBA loans.
• Prior SBA experience preferred.
• Full-time salaried position with eligibility for amazing benefts. Details at https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/