Join our Rennes Team!
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse - RN/LPN Summary
Rennes provides care to residents who are with us for both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. As a Nurse you work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and will be responsible for supervising and coordinating nursing activities of the assigned residents to ensure their ongoing needs are met. You will be able to showcase your assessment skills in a fast paced clinical environment. Our sub-acute setting also allows for various opportunities to enhance your clinical skillset.
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse - RN/LPN Pay & Perks:
• Competitive Wages! Pay for Experience!
• PTO Match!
• Shift Differentials!
• Fun/Safe Work Environment!
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance!
• 401(k) Retirement Plan!
• Company Life Insurance!
• State of the Art Equipment and Working Conditions!
• Tuition Reimbursement!
• Flexible Spending Medical and Child Care!
• Flexible Scheduling!
• Optimum Staffing Ratios!
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse - RN/LPN Qualifications:
• Must possess the understanding and ability to comply with Federal and State rules and regulations as it applies to Nursing Homes, Nurse Practice Act; and maintain CPR certification.
• Previous experience in this field is not required.
• Oversees the nursing care provided on the unit, ensures resident needs are met and the nursing process is utilized appropriately
• Observes, assesses and documents resident's conditions and communicates appropriately with the resident, family, physician and interdisciplinary team
• Provides emotional support to patients and their family members
• Demonstrates leadership abilities, cooperation and teamwork
• Demonstrates knowledge of and interest in leadership concepts in general and specifically in nursing process, quality assurance, goal setting and holistic approach to people
• Demonstrates ability to direct team and non-supervisory employees in appropriate procedures
• Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective working and public relations
• Demonstrates ability to treat patient information as confidential
• Possess a diploma from an accredited School of Nursing and an active RN license for the State of Wisconsin.
BE A PART OF THE RENNES TRADITION!
Rennes prides itself on being a family-owned company with primary focus on providing outstanding quality care to our residents. If you enjoy working with a great team and are passionate about caring for others, we are the place for you! We also pride ourselves on a NO MANDATION policy! That's right, we will not mandate hours but instead offer voluntary incentives. Ensuring shift coverage is our job, not yours!
Apply Now - Join Our Team!
Don't want to wait for a phone call? Book a phone screen with me and let's talk! https://alicev.youcanbook.me