At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages???????
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- This position is a border crossing role, the candidate will live in the US and work in Mexico
- Specify, develop, install and validate industry leading control systems and technologies associated with new manufacturing equipment
- Manage multiple projects achieving cost, performance and delivery expectations simultaneously
- Lead manufacturing control system development and commissioning efforts globally
- Provide training for equipment operators and skilled trades in multiple emerging countries
- Maintain technical competency with emerging / leading edge technologies
- 1+ years mechanical experience
- 1+ years of Siemens PLC's, Cognex Vision Systems, ABB Robots
- Self-motivated leaders with exceptional work ethics and unquestioned integrity
- Desire and aptitude to lead highly skilled technical individuals and teams
- Desire to learn and apply learning
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience with equipment control design, development and implementation
- Proficiency programming PCL, HMI & servo control systems, robotics and vision systems
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and equipment design
- Application and / or design of computer software, networks and database systems
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.