Minimum Position Qualifications:
1. High school graduate
2. Minimum 60 WPM.
3. Customer Oriented Communication Skills
4. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
5. Bilingual/Fluent in Spanish
6. Ability to multi-task and consistently communicate in a professional manner
7. Punctuality and preparedness for all shifts and work-related activities
8. Professional appearance is required. Must comply with dress code.
Preferred, but not required:
1. Certification in medical administration a plus
2. Experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant for 6 months, related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Completion of a medical terminology course or six months medical terminology experience in a clinical setting