As a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies and equipment for healthcare simulation and education, Pocket Nurse provides solutions and services that create hands-on learning experiences for the next generation of healthcare professionals. Our small business philosophy is, 'Use your best judgement every day.' Not only do we give team members the guidance and tools to succeed, we give them autonomy to do their best for the company to succeed.
The Marketing Coordinator II supports the Marketing department's initiatives including marketing campaign logistics, product launches, and strategic partnerships. A large part of the role is coordinating cross-functional team efforts, determining market trends and ensuring a consistent brand voice across all marketing materials.
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. Having the ability to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them is an important part of the role. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring shifts in priorities.
Key responsibilities and other duties as assigned:
- Aligns all campaigns to the Marketing Strategy and coordinates from start to finish within established timelines.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Generates vendor funding for catalog, email and web placement.
- Keeps promotional materials ready for use by coordinating requirements with the graphics team, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Presents for approval strategic press releases, marketing emails, landing pages, forms, lead flows, and supplemental content on SimTalk Blog.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; and maintaining research databases.
- Works closely with the Marketing Coordinator I to promote tradeshow attendance on social media channels and marketing emails; and refines marketing resources based on customer feedback.
- Fosters relationships with prospective blog contributors, brand advocates, industry experts, and suppliers to solicit content and testimonials for language and design approval.
- Identifies and provides marketing qualified leads to relevant audiences in the Sales team.
- Manages internal marketing systems to ensure efficiency in marketing automation, content generation, and project management using available tools and systems.
- US Travel up to 30% required based on the schedule of tradeshows.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field and 3 years of business-to-business marketing experience preferably in the Medical industry; or the equivalent of 7 years combination of related experience and education.
Skills and Experience:
- Project Management experience required.
- Experience in digital marketing/print marketing a plus.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media marketing.
- Highly creative problem-solver with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Working knowledge of website and marketing analytic tools, ad serving tools and PPP campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and willingness to foster a team-oriented work environment across all levels of the organization.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive wages and quarterly bonus opportunities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage options.
- 401(k) with generous company contributions.
- Paid time off, personal time, paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Short-term disability insurance and voluntary long-term disability.
- Voluntary life, accident, and critical illness insurance.
- Company-wide cookouts, pot-lucks, and work-day events.
- On-site fitness center, free parking and dog-friendly.
- Opportunities for career enhancements through training and educational programs.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the ever-growing healthcare field.
Physical and Cognitive Demands: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis and may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; and requires color and close vision. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; stoop or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. No employee is authorized to lift weight over 50 pounds without assistance.
This role requires the individual to be able to understand, remember, and communicate moderately complex information and understand problems and collaborate on alternative solutions; organize and prioritize thoughts, ideas and own work schedule; apply common sense, analyze and make decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit; express written and spoken word for internal and external communications and compose materials such as detailed reports, forms, letters, manuals, catalogs, publications, etc. and communicate information; and compute, analyze and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes.
Pocket Nurse is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Information is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check).