5:30AM-2:00PM days, Monday through Sunday, various days.
• Team member
• Enjoy working with the senior population
• Quantity food production experience
• Must be English literate and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Serve Safe Training
• Large volume scratch cooking
COGNITIVE OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
• Reading, writing, weighing, measuring capabilities. Simple math skills. Contact with residents, public and other facility staff members. Managing multiple priorities and ability to make decisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB, DEPARTMENTAL EXPECTATIONS
1. Operates, cleans and sanitizes foodservice equipment and work area.
2. Prepares food following food safety guidelines, diet restrictions and standardized recipes.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of and follows the sanitation standards.
4. Serves food according to portion control guides and diet restrictions.
5. Plans and schedules work day to meet meal deadlines.
6. Has basic knowledge of special diets and that they are served correctly.
7. Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS OF THE EMPLOYEE
It is the expectation that the employee complies with applicable standards of behavior and conduct, including but not limited to, standards of conduct, customer services standards, and professional code of ethics.