IncredibleBank is looking for an awesome Human Resources professional who wants to be a Payroll & Benefits Administrator! This role works side by side with the human resources and finance team members and supports all 250+ employees regarding payroll and HR functions.
You are: uber organized - customer service wiz - checklist fan - routine oriented - #s lover. You can multi-task, adapt to change, create efficiencies, handle fast-paced, and have fun! You are a payroll expert, ensures compliance, assists with benefits, partners on recruiting, and not afraid to be a people resource where needed.
• Payroll Processing (60%)
~Responsible for start to finish multi-state payroll processing
~Verifies and maintains time cards within time system
• HRIS Updates/Maintenance (15%)
~Manages the administatration of data entry within the HRIS system
~Organizes HRIS updates, reports, and projects
• Benefit & Recruiting Support (25%)
~Assists with company's benefits and wellness program
~Facilitates pre-employment process and onboarding documents with new hires
• Associates Degree (AA) in business; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experienced in payroll processing systems.
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
• Demonstrate clear, friendly and thorough written and oral communication skills.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Power Point.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Position is an office role located at the 17th Ave branch.
• Collaborates with the human resources and finance team members.
• 40 hours per week typically 8-5 with flexibility for earlier/later start & end times.
• Full-time opportunity with amazing benefit offerings. Details at https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/