Job Description: Responsible for the overall direction and management of a county-based Emergency and Community Service Program(s) under the supervision of the Service Area Director and in accordance with Agency, funding source, and licensing standards and Agency expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Catholic Charities Diocese of Trenton Mercer Community Services agrees that the Program Director for Catholic Charities Diocese of Trenton, shall execute the following:
• Be responsible for the overall direction and management of a county-based Emergency and Community Service Program(s) under the supervision of the CCT-CS Service Area Director in accordance with the agency, funding source, and licensing standards and agency expectations.
• Oversee program’s ability to maintain or exceed contractual level of service commitments and requirements needed to meet budget projections and program goals and objectives.
• Work in tandem with the CCT-CS Service Area Director in the development of an annual budget for all cost centers associated to position supervision which delineates CCT-CS program revenue and expenses within the budget and which will be monitored by these parties throughout the year.
• Work with CCT-CS staff under position supervision to establish and achieve outcomes that represent industry standards, contractual commitments and agency expectations. Regularly monitor implementation of goals and objectives for both programs.
• Work with CCT-CS Service Area Director to identify areas that require improvement, to implement ongoing quality improvement measures, and ensure that quality standards are achieved.
• Provide overall administrative supervision of all CCT-CS and volunteer staff members under position supervision through the implementation of a culture of learning and professional development.
• Seek to maintain staffing levels within budget to achieve program goals for all cost centers and contracts under position as assigned.
• Work with CCT-CS Service Area Director to identify, develop, maintain, and pursue opportunities to enhance or expand existing services, to improve service delivery, and meet emerging trends.
• Ensure representation and active engagement at both agency and community-based committees. Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and constituents throughout the county in which the program is providing services by developing outreach programs that align with the strategic plan for clients, supporters, volunteers and other stakeholders.
• Work with CCT-CS Service Area Director to conduct research and view funding opportunities, preparing applicable new grant applications as time allows.
• Work with CCT-CS staff to compile and submit progress and outcome reports as required by funding sources.
• Participate in annual strategic planning for CCT-CS programs.
• Participate in the CCT-CS Professional Advisory Committee meetings.
• Oversee CCT-CS community support volunteer programs and development of volunteer opportunities.
• Serves as a senior staff member at CCT-CS office location, overseeing on-site duties as needed.
• Other related program tasks as assigned by the CCT-CS Service Area Director to be communicated to all parties.