Director of Programs needed for full-time, temp to perm position in Philadelphia County.
Community-based non-profit providing critical services to older adults in the Philadelphia area is currently seek candidates with clinical social work experience. Our staff and volunteers provide support to grandparents raising grandchildren through group meetings, workshops, family fitness and nutrition educational events, as well as literacy programs. Additionally, older women living in their communities will find support in neighborhood-based groups. For older women unable to leave home, we offer telephone support groups and counseling. A specialized unit of this company offers support groups and workshops to those caring for loved ones with Parkinson's Disease. The mission is to provide counseling, community, support, and resources as an alternative to loneliness, fear, and isolation.
We currently seek a Director of Programs due to an interim promotion. As the supervisor and coordinator of our direct service providers, you will report to the Interim Executive Director, and play a key role in helping both older adults and children thrive.
- Oversee, lead, and implement company's direct services programs including service delivery and outcomes.
- Partner with Executive Director in planning company's strategic direction and evaluating the impact of changing funding sources.
- Select and supervise direct service staff, consultants, area students, and volunteers.
- Work with development team to seek and apply for funding opportunities.
- Increase awareness of company's services through community relations, agency outreach, and the cultivation of relationships.
- Prepare and submit monthly service reports to designated funders.
- Oversee direct service evaluation, client database, reporting, and invoicing procedures.
- Conduct leadership training sessions.
- Assist with development of future funding streams.