- Mail, fax, or arrange delivery of legal correspondence to clients.
- Organize and maintain legal documents and case files.
- Make copies and scan a variety of documents.
- Post documents to e-filing service.
- Update spreadsheets and databases as to the status of cases.
- Daily contact with clients regarding their case and questions regarding the lien process.
- Updates electronic filing systems with client/case related information.
- Scan and save documents to a document management system.
- Calendar deadlines appropriately.
- Exchanges data and documentation with lien holders