Do you enjoy working behind the scenes as part of a team? Don't find a job find a calling!
Our church... is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses, where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers of Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
Facility Support... is a part-time position responsible for providing facility support for weekend services, evening classes, meetings and events scheduled in our buildings as well as some light cleaning and general maintenance duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the building and campus are prepared for services, classes and events
- Providing on-site facility support during services, classes and events
- Functioning in a lead role when 2 or more facility staff are scheduled when requested by management
- Performing routine maintenance requests as requested by management
- Communicating issues and concerns to management in a timely manner.
- Attending all mandatory training sessions.