PART TIME 11AM-7PM, Monday- Sunday, various days.
• Team member
• General abilities in basic math skills
• Effective communication skills
• Must be English literate and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Food service experience
COGNITIVE OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Must have organizational skills and be able to manage multiple priorities and have the ability to make decisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB, DEPARTMENTAL EXPECTATIONS
1. Set up dining rooms and trays for meal service.
2. Serve portioned food according to diet restrictions.
3. Deliver trays, carts, floor stock and nourishment.
4. Washes dishes, pots and pans and completes general cleaning.
5. Assist in trays and food preparation.
6. Operating and sanitizing equipment.
7. Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS OF THE EMPLOYEE
It is the expectation that the employee complies with applicable standards of behavior and conduct, including but not limited to, standards of conduct, customer services standards, and professional code of ethics.