Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team! Boundless is a fast-growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges to live a Boundless life.
As a part of?Boundless, our DSP team members help to?provide programs, services, and supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges. At Boundless, we value the person-centered approach to care celebrates each individual and encourages them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play. Our mission is to inspire the potential of people. We invite you to become a part of our Boundless team. Join us and see the change happen.
Working for Boundless has many perks. Not only do we inspire the potential of those we serve, but those that are members of the Boundless team!?We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, LegalShield, and generous paid time off. Are you looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.?
The salary is 13.00 per hour
Under moderate supervision, this position performs work related to general maintenance and upkeep of our residential facilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, vehicle servicing, and lawn/landscaping.
- Must be knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in all areas of general maintenance.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within all areas of general maintenance.
- Will regularly travel around to the different Boundless facilities to fix problems at the facilities.
- Other related duties as assigned.