GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for providing Mental Health direct care services in accordance with established rules and regulations. Population served includes adults and children ages 4 and older.
Position: Monday - Friday day shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Completes comprehensive psycho-social histories and Intake Assessments as assigned; meeting all compliance requirements for content and quality assurance.
2. Completes all compliance documentation, including but not limited to: Diagnostic Evaluations; Plan of Care Reviews; Master Treatment Plans; Suicide and Crisis Assessments and Planning; Urgent Coordination Notes; Mental Health Professional Progress Notes; and, other documentation as required.
3. Responsible for the timely submission of all required compliance documentation.
4. Provides direct services including: Intake Assessments; Individual Therapy; Group Therapy; Collateral Intervention; Family Therapy; Crisis Stabilization / Intervention; Professional Intervention; Diagnostic Interpretation; and, other Medicaid or insurer authorized service codes.
5. Meets or exceeds minimum weekly established or revised production goals for reimbursable billing related to direct service provision.
6. Initiates and coordinates emergency hospitalization as required and coordination of follow up care.
7. Coordinates efforts to provide mental health services in conjunction with other providers.
8. Provides oversight to Mental Health QBHPs working with mutually assigned clients, ensuring the Para-Professional follows therapeutic guidelines stipulated by the primary therapist on the Plan of Care.
9. Provides consistent coordination with internal and external components at the assigned work location, relative to client care.
10. Coordinates with the Psychiatrist, APN, and RN's in client care relative to periodic consultation, annual review, medication management; and, other matters.
11. Maintains effective communication with clients, parents, guardians, and others involved in coordination of client care..
12. Provides clinical rotation as required. This duty is performed as needed.
13. Meets all regulatory and licensure requirements mandating availability for emergency services as needed..
14. Maintains consistent reporting to the Director of Mental Health Services.
15. Interfaces with departmental employees in the coordination of required documentation, communication, timelines, and other requirements.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.