EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED
· One-year related experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Functional knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and office applications
· Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity issues
· Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
· Ability to maintain confidential information.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in fast-paced environment
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and individuals
· Attention to details and follow through
LICENSES, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATIONS:
· Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile coverage
· Satisfactory Driving Record (as outlined in Vehicle Driving Policy)
· Certificates of acknowledgment required: Conflict of Interest, Code of Ethics, Confidentiality agreements, IT Systems and Security, Anti-Fraud, HR Employee Acknowledgement Form.
· Works inside in an office environment
· Some travel required
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS:
· Acceptable eyesight (with or without correction)
· Acceptable hearing (with or without correction)
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.)