JOB SUMMARY: Assist Accounting Managers with primarily the preparation of financial statements for Hancock Health and account reconciliations between entities. Preparer of several management reports each month.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following list describes the essential duties of this role. Individuals in this role may not perform all of these duties, or may perform additional, related duties not listed here.
• Support accounting manager in preparing timely and accurate reporting of financial statements, including journal entry preparation, gathering needed information from various departments, and preparation of supporting reports for Hancock Health Entities
• Provide analysis of variances in certain accounts as needed.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for Hancock Health Entities
• Prepare monthly invoices to other entities
• Assist with Cost Accounting Module
• Involvement with the creation of the annual budget.
• Provide analysis on any special projects as needed.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
Assists with financial audits
Assist with Action Oi Benchmarking submission and report writing
• Evidence of good grooming and professional conduct.
• Possess a sense of responsibility, initiative, honesty and confidentiality.
• Desire and ability to cooperate with others.
Demonstrates our Patient’s First Commitment and our Hancock Health values.
The following licenses/certifications are required (if checked):
CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)