Full-time contract to November 30, 2020 - Aurora and Markham office
In this role, you will provide comprehensive and collaborative community based case management response to individuals age sixteen and over with serious mental illness and/or addictions within York Region. Utilizing a Recovery Model framework, the Mental Health Case Manager will assist service users to identify needs and goals that will enhance the quality of their lives.
• B.S.W. or equivalent education
• Minimum 3 years related experience required
• Proficiency in French is considered an asset
• Knowledge and practice of psychosocial rehabilitation approach and advanced clinical and assessment skills are assets
• Counselling, crisis prevention and intervention experience
• Experience working with individuals having serious mental illness is essential
• The successful applicant will be required to provide a police clearance that meets agency standards
• A valid G driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage for business use, and reliable vehicle are required for this position
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://YorkSupportServicesNetwork.appone.com