GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provides instructional training to the clients. Assist clients in acquiring necessary household and communication skills for independent living. Collects performance data and monitors household training programs. Supervises and assists clients in completing day to day routine household chores and meal management in accordance with Long Term Care regulations.
********THIS IS A 24 HOUR FACILITY SO A SET SCHEDULE IS NOT GUARANTEED*********
VARIOUS POSITION, DATES & TIMES AVAILABLE INCLUDING NIGHTS & WEEKENDS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages and supervises resident's active treatment program in accordance with their individual program plans, and demonstrates the skills and techniques necessary to implement individual program plans.
2. Is responsible for program data collection, documentation and training instruction.
3. Is responsible for the completion of necessary ICF/DD forms and reports.
4. Provides care and instruction for all clients in all areas of activities of daily living.
5. Assists in household cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
6. May be assigned cook duties and meal preparation and assists in dietetic services; including serving and conducting the meals by demonstrating socially appropriate behaviors at mealtime.
7. If assigned cook duties, coordinates with House Manager the food purchases and develops menus based on client's choices with the input from the consultant Dietitian.
8. Manages client behaviors in a professional manner and demonstrates necessary skills and techniques to intervene effectively.
9. Is responsible for the supervision of all documentation such as menu changes and temperatures.
10. Attends meetings and training sessions as directed.
11. Transports clients to and from community.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.