Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Top Secret Clearance required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science or Statistics required.
- 7+ years of total experience with atleast 5 years of related experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Data analysis and Data manipulation experience.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of analytical techniques used to determine and communicate trends and patterns, fill gaps in information and project events, identify anomalies, ascribe meaning to events or information from disparate sources, and develop defensible judgments and conclusions based on accepted research and analytical methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of data management concepts, principles, and methods for database logical and physical design, development, and maintenance of information management systems.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Microsoft Access Database and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Skill in information storage and retrieval, sorting theory, requesting variance analysis, and data sampling.
- Technical expertise regarding common data controlling and manipulation techniques, such as data conditioning, structuring, standardizing, ‘data wrangling’, de-duplication; ETL (Extract/Transform/Load); data exploration; and data recycling/repurposing; and data visualization applications.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting and analyzing packages using scripting languages.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local laws and codes to ensure consideration of and consistency with those laws/codes as they relate to the work performed.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills required to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Must be skilled and able to prepare and present highly complex matters, material, and/or issues to others.
- Must be able to work effectively under the pressure of tight time frames and rigid deadlines on investigative, intelligence, and operational matters.
- Knowledge of data normalization and relational/non-relational database design techniques and practices, including database logical and physical design.
- Knowledge of data stores, data analytics and data warehousing concepts, methods, and technologies sufficient to participate in the design of data analytic and data warehousing systems.
- Knowledge to plan, manage and conduct quality assurance surveys and review results to determine primary areas of concern with regard to requirements and automation.
- Ability to plan, prepare, and present management level briefings and presentations on system status and future plans to higher management personnel.
Required technical skills:
- 5+ years of Data Analysis experience
- Programming/Scripting experience
- Knowledge of Data Visualization
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage workload and development tasks
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Relationship/Stakeholder management
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.