Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform such cleaning duties as sweeping, mopping of floors, and vacuuming of seats and upholstery using appropriate cleaning equipment.
• Clean and disinfect restrooms, including the toilet, sink, walls, floor, towel dispensers and mirrors.
• Dust and wash windows, mirrors, interior glass, window casing and tracks, blinds, ledges and overhead compartments.
• Clean and shampoo upholstery.
• Wash walls, hand rails, overhead compartment doors to remove such items as splash marks, finger prints and grease marks.
• Clean and polish sinks, mirrors and any other chrome areas.
• Adjust seating as needed for handicap accessibility or tables as the customer requests.
• Empty trash from vehicles.
• Resupply motor coaches with supplies such as toilet paper, pot shot, paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
• Requests supplies as needed.
• Report damage, malfunctions and other irregularities of the vehicle to Mechanic & or Supervisor.
• Turn in lost and found articles, putting them in the lost and found cabinet and recording on the sheet each item found.
• Follow company policy and OSHA safety regulations.
• Properly clean and maintain equipment and work area at the end of each shift.• Keeps workers storage and work areas clean at all times.
Related Duties Perform related duties as assigned including but not limited to the following:
• Changing shifts on a temporary basis to perform detailed cleaning of specific vehicles.
• Cleaning of areas other than vehicles including buildings and grounds as requested.
• May involve safely starting and driving of vehicles on the lot.
• Casual knowledge of cleaning methods, techniques and equipment.
• Frequent lifting of up to 75 lbs is required.
• This position involves extensive bending, stretching and twisting to complete the job duties.