Qualifications and Competencies:
- Ability to keep a balanced cash drawer
- Ability to handle guest contact on a routine basis
- Exemplary guest service skills with the ability to use those skills when interacting with internal and external guests at all time
- Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
- Understand Siriusware software a plus
- Must follow Bromley’s policies on personal appearance
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment where business levels are constantly in flux
- Strong and polite presence both on the phone & in person
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Have reliable transportation
- 18 years of age or older
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, mail machines, and fax machines. Occasional work outdoors (any time of year) is likely throughout the base of operations.
This is largely a sedentary role working indoors using computers and phones for extended periods; however, some movement and work around the entire resort is necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.