Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to "make a difference"??
Do you have a strong work ethic with a desire to help those most in need?
Then look no further......
Community First Health Centers is currently seeking a Full TIme Behavioral Health Specialist; MSW or LPC opportunity available at our Algonac medical facility under our Homeless Healthcare & Behavioral Health service line. The ideal candidate for this role will be dedicated, detailed and a team player. Under the supervision of the Homeless Healthcare & Behavioral Health Program Manager, you'll provide behavioral health consultations in the primary care setting to children, adolescents, adults and families. This position will be housed out of our Algonac, MI medical facility located at 555 St. Clair River Dr. but time needs to be spent at each location (New Haven, Algonac & Port Huron) and in the field working with community partners and building our patient base.
Daily responsibilities of our Behavioral Health Specialist may include:
• Assessing patient social, emotional, environmental and support needs
• Work with the patients family and other service providers agencies to develop a plan of care
• Complete and maintain all required data/documentation of services to clients for both case and Agency records including referrals, intake, treatment plan, progress notes, status reports, case management as well as closing and follow up services
• Submit timely/accurate client daily activity logs/encounter forms for billing/statistical purposes
• Provide individual and/or group therapy and/or crisis intervention when needed
• Provide education on issues of mental health to service recipients and families
• Assist in the development and integrating of mid-level services into the clinical delivery model of the Agency, communities and partnering hospitals
• Participates in quality improvement activities
• Other duties as assigned
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shields of Michigan with low premiums and no exposure to a deductible or coinsurance!!
• Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
• 100% Company Paid; Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!
Equal Opportunity Employer