Under the direction of and reporting to the Adhesive Lead, the Adhesive Laminating Helper is responsible for assisting all areas of the Adhesive Laminator lines.
1. Ensure correct stock and adhesive.
2. Assist in set up, production run, and clean up.
3. Make quality related decisions utilizing product specification testing.
4. Mix adhesive and take viscosities to maintain coat weight.
5. Prepare the Laminator for the succeeding production runs by performing line clearence procedures.
6. Perform and document all the necessary testing of both raw materials and finished products using established company test methods.
7. Make time and quantity entries into the computer system.
8. Perform all necessary preventive maintenance as required.
9. Provide necessary communication at shift change.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.