Tuknik Government Services is hiring a Management Analyst/Agile Project Manager to work with our Federal client in Washington, DC. This is a direct, full time position supporting TGS and our government client. Must possess a current Top Secret security clearance to qualify for this position.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and more.
The Management Analyst/Agile Project Manager shall advise and provide project management and oversight support to the government lead to track system progress, mitigate any risks and/or project problems, and work with the development team and the stakeholders to implement solutions. Some of the required taskings include: drafting and maintaining design documents, compiling metrics, preparing system and Front Office dashboards, managing and documenting risks, capturing and managing requirements, interacting with stakeholders on a weekly basis, facilitating meetings, facilitating testing and user acceptance for releases, drafting meeting minutes, and recommending process improvements to minimize any obstacles that may hinder development and project performance. Requires the ability to work closely with government system leads and outside vendor teams to support system needs and development efforts.
Additionally, you will facilitate Agile ceremonies (Scrum and/or Kanban), Change Management meetings and update the system of record (Jira) for the application(s) supported. You will be expected to act as a portion of the team’s Scrum Master, providing input on agile best practices. There may be instances where you will provide Tier 2/3 support in resolving help desk tickets in the absence of dedicated staff to support this role. Create and maintain project schedules for special projects and planned releases. Create executive management presentations as needed. Develop and maintain user guides & training documentation. Work with stakeholders to develop user communications for system outages/updates. Fulfill other duties as requested from the government or company lead as needed.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to plan, direct, coordinate, and control administrative and technical activities for a project.
- Perform Scrum Master and Change Management duties associated with your designated system.
- Maintain SharePoint system review page, project risk registry & project action tracker.
- Maintain customer service requests via Jira.
- Document properly worded User Stories that accurately capture the Business’s goals, broken into discrete, testable chunks.
- Guide subject matter experts (SME) in defining their goals and decomposing these into User Stories.
- Capture Business processes using tools such as Visio and be able to identify improvements.
- Perform collection, traceability, and change control of all requirements for projects within FFTS.
- Analyze and report on stakeholder activity, changes, volatility, and other aspects that would assist program and project-level managers in anticipating and resolving issues.
- Work with stakeholders for testing and user acceptance test development.
- Facilitate meetings and interface with customers.
- Have experience and understanding of systems and systems development to be able to assess the impact on the project of technical issues and potential mitigations.
- Develop presentations and reporting as required.
- Perform other tasks and work items as required.
Required Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Top Secret security clearance required.
- BS degree (years of experience equivalent acceptable).
- Five years of total experience required.
- Three years of related experience required.
- Ability to manage workload and development tasks.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Relationship/Stakeholder management.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and SharePoint.
Preferred Certifications and Skills:
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Unified Financial Management System (UFMS)/Momentum.