Are you an experienced clinician looking for a great opportunity?
Do you enjoy working with those most in need?
Then look no further..............
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Care Coordinator to join our team at our Algonac medical facility located at 555 St. Clair River Dr.. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Under the supervision of the Practice Manager, you'll support the medical clinic patient care operations by performing several functions.
Daily responsibilities of our LPN Care Coordinator may include:
- Act as liaison between primary care and specialties for follow up
- Maintain knowledge of managed care insurance plan requirements
- Collaborate with Quality team for Michigan Community Health Network (MCHN) care coordination initiatives
- Assist in managed care and other MCHN collaborative payer patient membership verification practices as requested
- Maintain list of managed care and other MCHN collaborative payer patients for diagnosis
- Monitor visit frequency of managed care and other MCHN collaborative payer patients with specific diagnosis, recall and send reminders for follow up needed
- Collaborate with providers following post discharge orders including medication reconciliation and follow up needed with hospital(s) and/or discharge planner(s)
- Reporting and auditing of post hospital follow up, no shows and patient records
- Collaborate with Quality team in the development of care management standards, processes and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance
- Document all necessary information in EMR
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives as required
- Attend and participate in required continuing education, meeting(s) and in-service(s) as required
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part time time; 20 hours per week position.
Hours will be gained predominately Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm. Specific days and times will be determined upon hire.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday and Vacation time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!