Are you proven clinical leader looking for an opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you able to think strategically and implement process improvement initiatives??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently seeking a Director of Practice Operations to lead and support the operations of our New Haven, Algonac and Port Huron medical clinic locations.
Under the direction of the Chief Operations Officer (COO), the Director of Practice Operations ensure value based, safe, competent, efficient and quality focused service is provided as well as assuming the role of our Agency's Safety Officer.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proven clinical leader who will facilitate activities to ensure high quality care related to our health care operations, regulatory compliance and administrative services are provided in line with our Agency's Mission, Vision and Core Values.
This position will be housed at our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue but your weekly travel to our other sites is required.
Daily responsibilities of our Director of Practice Operations may include:
• Participation in Leadership initiatives to implement and/or improve services provided in line with the Agency's Mission, Vision and Core Values
• Accepts responsibility as the Agency's Safety Officer and steers the Safety Committee
• Serves as a liaison between the operations and Executive leadership team regarding value based care initiatives, integration projects, operational efficiencies and proper escalation of issues
• Takes ownership of assigned special projects, researches data and follows through with detailed action plans
• Collaborates on performance expectations and strategic plan
• Supports the practice management team and ensures functionality of vital systems to clinic operations including patient registration, check in/out, scheduling, clinic flow, referral tracking/coordination, population health and panel management
• Ensures services provided complies with regulatory requirements and Federal funding requirements
• Ensures onboarding plans are complete and documented for each new hire including annual competency testing, skill validation and documentation for all clinical and support staff
• Directly supervises practice management and EMR Administrator
• Oversight of EMR/medical records utilization while working to develop efficiencies
• Conducts performance feedback, coaching/guidance as needed and annual performance reviews
• Ensures effective departmental communication, teamwork and an overall positive work environment through effective leadership
• Promotes practices and processes that contributes to Agency success
• Establish customer service and patient experience initiatives
• Act as a patient advocate through monitoring and ensuring patient experience and satisfaction concerns are resolved
• Develops operational dashboard and reports for our value based care initiatives
• Develop, review and/or update policies and procedures, process improvements, training and development that supports efficient clinic workflows, productivity, quality improvement and patient satisfaction
• Ensures our Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition is maintained
• Ensures optimization of electronic health records (EMR) and other health information technology
• Collaborates with the medical provider staff to develop clinical services, operational efficiencies and make necessary changes for improved patient access and flow
• Works effectively and collaboratively with the Quality Director to ensure quality program integrity, consistency and requirements are met
• Works effectively and collaboratively with all departments and program managers to ensure effective and integrated health service provision
• Other duties and assignments as required
This is a full time; 40 hour per week position.
Hours will be gained predominately Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm but flexibility for late night and Saturdays may be needed based on business demands.
You must have the ability to travel between all three of our locations during the work week utilizing your own transportation with adequate insurance.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shields of Michigan with low premiums and no exposure to a deductible or coinsurance!!
• Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
• 100% Company Paid; Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!