Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) First Community Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Grants Pass, OR area.
When you join First Community Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Large opportunity: Established book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
Established in 1957, First Community Credit Union has over $1 billion in assets and more than 80,000 members. First Community Credit Union is a federally insured, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution, dedicated to helping their members and communities prosper through solutions that result in financial success, as well as personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust. To learn more, visit www.myfirstccu.org
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 23-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3015553
**Representatives are employed by First Community Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7