Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is committed to providing better education for a better world. We seek to engage families and team members to surface their hopes and dreams for their school, and then provide our schools with the tools and resources to transform those ideas into reality. We strive to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Making a significant, lasting, positive difference in the communities we serve begins and ends with our people. At Endeavor Schools, we are always recruiting for team members who have the courage, skills, experience and desire to help us strengthen our team and deliver on the promises we make to the families that we serve. We believe that our teammates deserve a work environment that inspires their growth as professionals and respects them as human beings.
As part of the Endeavor Schools Family, Atlanta Montessori School (Cliff Valley location) is currently seeking a Summer Camp Lead Guide to work with our Primary aged students.
The responsibilities and duties:
- Manage day-to-day classroom responsibilities including custodial care duties, curriculum and daily experience planning, and purposeful observation of children's needs.
- Develop and maintain a constructive, nurturing, and professional rapport with parents and children.
- Create activities that are fun and developmentally stimulating for children.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure the school fosters an environment that is child-centered and inviting.
- AMI/AMS certification strongly preferred
- 2 plus years' experience, CPR/First Aid
Safety Statement: Endeavor Schools is committed to provide a safe school environment for our employees and our students. As such, we follow strict CDC guidelines for school operations, including, but not limited to, the use of Personal Protective Equipment like masks while on school grounds, taking temperatures of staff and students, and sanitizing classrooms and surfaces throughout the day. Employees of Endeavor Schools are expected to follow all work and safety guidelines/procedures each day.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.