Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child's life you can change their whole story?
Endeavor Montessori Dunwoody is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Endeavor Montessori Dunwoody we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children's potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Endeavor Montessori Dunwoody is currently seeking a Lead Elementary Teacher.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Assist in the implementation of developmentally appropriate activities.
- Plan and implement daily lesson plans based on developmental goals for the student.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Identify developmental goals based on observations, developmentally appropriate assessments and anecdotal notes.
- Enhance learning through creative use of materials.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Education is required.
- MACTE, AMS or AMI certification is required.
- Prior experience working with and/or teaching assigned age group; an understanding of the needs of students at this age.
- Must be able to teach all academic classes.
- Must command strong classroom management skills.
- State licensing requirements for a Lead Teacher serving this age group.
- Must be able to interact effectively with teachers, staff members, students, parents and the general public using tactful and helpful problem solving and customer service skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more. Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Safety Statement: Endeavor Schools is committed to provide a safe school environment for our employees and our students. As such, we follow strict CDC guidelines for school operations, including, but not limited to, the use of Personal Protective Equipment like masks while on school grounds, taking temperatures of staff and students, and sanitizing classrooms and surfaces throughout the day. Employees of Endeavor Schools are expected to follow all work and safety guidelines/procedures each day.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.