Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Atlanta Montessori International School is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Atlanta Montessori International School we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Atlanta Montessori International School (Cliff Valley location) is currently seeking Lead Montessori Teachers to work with our Primary aged students.
Lead Montessori Primary Teacher
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- AMI or AMS certification.
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Prior experience with assigned age group.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more. Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Safety Statement: Endeavor Schools is committed to provide a safe school environment for our employees and our students. As such, we follow strict CDC guidelines for school operations, including, but not limited to, the use of Personal Protective Equipment like masks while on school grounds, taking temperatures of staff and students, and sanitizing classrooms and surfaces throughout the day. Employees of Endeavor Schools are expected to follow all work and safety guidelines/procedures each day.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.