Associated Eye Care is a multi-specialty group practice providing surgical services and vision care for all ages. We have five locations spanning the eastern Twin Cities of Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Associated Eye Care is dedicated to preserving a lifetime of vision for our patients through our uncompromising commitment to quality care and personal service.
This position is responsible for thoughtful efficient work ups patients for all providers that include a variety of special testing and an accurate refraction. This position is also responsible for creating a world class patient experience for each patient.
- Accurately perform all elements of a comprehensive exam efficiently within allotted time.
- Learns to think through patient concerns and testing results in order to provide more complete picture to provider.
- Follows expectations for an exceptional patient experience.
- Understand concept of retinoscopy and practicing mastery
- Performs all special tests in clinic with high degree of efficiency, accuracy and dependability.
- Follows clinical protocol consistently
Other Essential Functions
- Must be willing and able to work a variety of hours and work in the various locations as needed. The locations include: Hudson, Hugo, New Richmond, Stillwater, Woodbury and any partner facility
- Must present self at the workstation, ready for work, at the scheduled time
- Participates in department and company meetings, as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Specific Skills & Knowledge
- Strong skills as ophthalmic assistant
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines when faced with multiple interruptions and sometimes stressful situations
- Can confidently establish priorities based on workload, focusing on attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently
- Ability to assess the importance and relevance of information and effectively and efficiently share information and relevant detail to the appropriate persons
- Courteous and professional demeanor while demonstrating enthusiasm and commitment to company vision and mission
- Ability to problem solve including patient triage
- Ability to maintain confidentiality utilizing HIPAA guidelines
- Advanced computer skills, including Word and Excel and a willingness to learn new software programs
Associated Eye Care offers a very competitive salary and benefits package including: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Long Term disability, Flex and a 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Associated Eye Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
|We are an equal employment opportunity - Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.