|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come be a part of our team and work in a Fun Casual Atmosphere!
Roosters Chillicothe provides a Fun, Casual Atmosphere for employees to work and excel in. We are looking for fun, energetic team players that want to contribute to the team environment. We promote a great quality of life for all employees and encourage a professional, fun environment.
As a Team Member at Roosters: you’ll enjoy:
- 5 Holidays Off (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, & Labor Day)
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Training
- Paid vacations for all full-time hourly employees after 1 year of employment
- Meal Discounts
- Growth opportunities (over 50% of our GM’s, AM’s, & KM’s were promoted from within their location)
- Insurance offered to all full-time employees
- Star Card Program
- No experience necessary (we train the best!)
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Wants to have fun at work, while still adding to the mission
Roosters provides a great training program for all individuals at every level through our Passport Program. There is no experience required. We will train you on the job by one of our very own Certified Wingman Trainers, and you will be paid for training. As an added bonus you will receive a meal card to have your first 3 meals on us, so you can try some of our award-winning food! Come on what are you waiting for?! Come join our flock at Roosters. A fun, causal join!
Roosters is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply!