Accounts Payable Manager - Roundhouse Group, Inc.
Roundhouse, a rapidly growing developer of diverse real estate projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of Manager of AP/AR. Founded in 2008, we have operations in five states with 3,000 multi-family units and over $650,000,000 of assets under management. We pride ourselves in challenging the status quo to identify emerging trends and markets that improve the lives of our residents and deliver superior returns to our partners. We take a long-term view that prioritizes community building and cultivates pride in the places we build and the cities we inhabit.
We are seeking an experienced professional to serve as an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Manager reporting to the Controller. This position is based in Boise, Idaho.
- Post all incoming invoices accurately and timely
- Send out approval so the payments can be processed timely
- Process AP payments, primarily ACH, wires and checks. Address vendor inquiries in a timely manner and in a positive and collaborative manner
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigating and correcting any discrepancies
- Set up new vendors and maintain vendor files making sure information is complete and accurate, including obtaining W-9 documents
- Further refine and improve the AP process and improve the team processes by suggesting and implementing operational improvements
- Continue automating functionality, such as banking integration
- Produce annual vendor 1099s and other tax-related filings
- Work on special projects as needed
- Establish partnerships between business operations, team leads, and business development members to obtain spending approvals and validate bill charges
- Audit corporate credit card statements and manage expense reports
Compensation & Benefits
Roundhouse is committed to providing a high quality experience for our team members and helping them achieve their personal and professional goals. We offer a full suite of benefits and foster an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- Salary will vary depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- 18 days Paid Time Off + Federal Holidays