Senior Property Accountant - Roundhouse Group, Inc.
Roundhouse, a rapidly growing developer of diverse real estate projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of Senior Property Accountant. Founded in 2008, we have operations in five states with 3,000 multi-family units and over $650,000,000 of assets under management. We pride ourselves in challenging the status quo to identify emerging trends and markets that improve the lives of our residents and deliver superior returns to our partners. We take a long-term view that prioritizes community building and cultivates pride in the places we build and the cities we inhabit.
We are seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Senior Property Accountant reporting to the Controller. This position is based in Boise, Idaho.
- Manage the monthly financial reporting close process and record journal entries to account for property level business activities, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Assist with quarterly investor reporting including administration of investment management software (Juniper Square), preparation of capital account statements and investor distributions.
- Assist with compilation and preparation of supporting schedules for interim/annual tax returns.
- Prepare and coordinate operating, capital improvement, and construction budgets liaising with Asset Management and Development teams.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub-ledgers/supporting schedules and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with due diligence requests in connection with acquisitions, financings and refinancings.
- Prepare quarterly and annual debt compliance packages and other corporate schedules.
- Liaise between the Accounting and Asset Management teams to provide financial analyses including property operating results and leasing data as part of monthly financial reporting package.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for executives.
Compensation & Benefits
Roundhouse is committed to providing a high quality experience for our team members and helping them achieve their personal and professional goals. We offer a full suite of benefits and foster an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- $65,000-70,000 Salary depending upon experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- 18 days Paid Time Off + Federal Holidays