Are you an experienced engineer looking for a new challenge and ability to expand your career trajectory? Do you have strong experience in traffic engineering, highway design and multimodal corridor design who would like to apply it on a wide variety of projects across the upper Midwest? Are you looking to join a company poised to expand its market share and committed to developing professionals at all levels? If so, apply now and let's get the conversation started!
As a Senior Transportation Project Manager for our Twin Cities market, you will progress your career to the next level by leading design teams in addition to assisting with team development and business development responsibilities.
You’ll have the confidence that you’re joining a growing business line and can team with great leaders as they will help mentor you in the next step of your career. This position could be located out of our Maplewood location with the ability to work remotely.
- Cultivate new client relationships in dynamic markets for transportation projects to position for growth of our business in the Twin Cities market.
- Utilize your expertise on MnDOT project management and transportation project design, including roadway, drainage, traffic, and preservation design.
- Work with contractors and owners to develop innovative approaches to construction staging.
- Lead junior staff and promote the growth of their technical skills.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Transportation Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Minnesota
- 8+ years of highway design experience
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
- Experience with project management, proposal development, and business development
- Strong working technical knowledge of engineering principles and practices is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Strong active listening and team building skills
- Possess valid driver’s license
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 550 employees and 22 offices in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and North Carolina there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/careers
We're Social! Connect with us on Twitter @BoltonandMenk or on Facebook at BoltonandMenk
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.