1. Paving formwork, slab formwork, CIP stair formwork.
2. Using various hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
3. Ability to assist with setting grade stakes, batter boards, string lines, embeds, etc.
4. Assist a crew with place and finishing of concrete paving and slabs.
5. Other unlisted duties will be required 6. Maintains and ensures all OSHA safety standards are met.
1. Formwork carpentry skills.
2. Heavy lifting required.
3. Concrete finishing skills.
1. Understands, communicates and helps to enforce the company safety policy on the project at all times.
2. Report for work wearing the required personal protective equipment (PPE).
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Is a team player.
3. Can perform with direction and some supervision.
4. Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
1. Is available to travel and work as the job requires
2. Individual works outdoors in inclement weather, heat, and humidity
3. Is exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites such as loud noises, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration
1. This position involves heavy work with unrestricted lifting ability
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, feel, lift and grab; reach with hands and arms; push and pull; climb and balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl; talk and hear 3. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus