The Groundskeeper is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of baseball fields at Pirate City and LECOM Park.
1) Maintain all field areas per the direction of the Grounds manager.
2) Inspect Machinery before and after use and keep in workable condition. Repair equipment as needed and report all repairs and broken equipment to Grounds Manager immediately.
3) Be proactive in maintaining a safe environment at LECOM Park and at Pirate City Complex for all residents and visitors.
4) Adhere to maintenance procedures that ensure all equipment is operating as it should.
5) Assist with game day and event preparation including baseball fields, batting practice, pre-game setup and break down, post-game clean up and non-baseball related events.