Federal Government Experts, LLC (FGE) – is seeking a Federal Acquisition Policy expert to support our DoD Team. As The Acquisition Program Manager (LEAD) you’ll required to support our DoD client on all contracting/acquisition policy concerns related to services acquisition (i.e. DoD 5000.02), FAR, DFARs and agency supplemental instruction(s). DCMA PMR expertise is HIGHLY Desired. In addition to being a Technical lead, you will supervise a team of highly talented/motivated 1102 Support Specialist(s). This role is a leadership role within an emerging IT/Acquisition Federal Consulting Practice – we seek Highly Qualified Leaders who are motivated to support our Client at Ft. Meade, Maryland!
Use quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction and mitigation approaches for improving acquisition or program planning, control, and execution.
Travel (less than 10%)
Telework – (Situational)
Onsite – Position located at Ft. Meade, MD
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
“Federal Government Experts, LLC (FGE) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: FGE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FGE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FGE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
• 10+ years of experience with acquisition management and support
• Experience with developing department or agency-level acquisition and contracting methodology and procedures
• Supervise a Staff of Up to 5 Employees
• Fastidious attention to detail, ability to communicate (written/orally error free)
• Experience in coordinating with senior government officials and advisors
• Active Secret clearance
• MA or MS degree preferred
• DAWIA / FAC-C Level III Certification (CONTRACTING) Required
• Experience as an Executive Aide for a Flag Officer, General Officer, or SES
• Experience with contract management, execution, quality delivery, and financial management • Experience with staff recruitment, development, and management
• Experience with government proposals and business development
• MA or MS degree in Business Administration or Engineering
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://FederalGovernmentExpertsLLC.appone.com