- Experience in a GMP regulated environment desired and must have worked as a mechanic for manufacturing equipments.
- Facility maintenance experience a plus
- Strong technical ability and mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
- High school or technical school diploma. With Strong math and reading skills essential.?
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience as a Mechanic in the pharmaceutical/solid dosage environment is preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written command of the English Language.
Dear Potential Candidates,
It has come to our attention that there are scammers representing themselves as part of the human resources team at Aspire Pharmaceuticals sending job scam emails. These scammers utilize non-Aspire email accounts, conduct online interviews, offer jobs then request a candidate’s personal information such as social security numbers or banking information. If you have received such correspondence, delete it. If you have questions about whether or not a job opportunity email is legitimate, forward it to Karen Spedaliere, HR Director, email@example.com, 732-447-1444, extension 1604, to confirm all job opportunities before responding via email or phone.
There are many ways to identify a job scam email:
The email is from a Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook address. Aspire emails from their corporate email account. Aspire will not post jobs that do not have a corporate email account.
You are not the only recipient on the email. Aspire will not send an email about a job offer to multiple people at once.
The email does not address you by name. The email may say your information was obtained from a job board. If so, they should address the email to you directly, rather than “Hello Candidate” or “Good Morning”.
The company name is a legitimate company. To make the scam more believable the email may use the name of Aspire Pharmaceuticals. However, the person contacting you has no relationship with Aspire Pharmaceuticals.
They ask to continue the conversation by text. This makes the scam harder to document. Conversations about legitimate offers would be conducted by email.
They ask for personal information in an email. Legitimate job opportunities require you to apply and provide your personal information in an official application, such as on the company website.
The email contains grammatical or spelling errors. A very common attribute of scam emails is that they do not bother to spell check or grammar check their outgoing emails.
There is no contact information for the sender. Any legitimate email from Aspire’s Human Resources or Recruiting department should have a signature line with the sender's name, title, and contact information.
The email asks you to visit a non-company website. Aspire will only ask you to visit its company website for an official application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot production and facility equipment.
- Analyze mechanical / electrical and operational problems and take corrective action.?
- Tests equipment for quality operation when maintenance is completed.?
- Perform preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Advises supervisors of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action required.?
- Troubleshoot production equipment and analyze mechanical or operational problems and take corrective action.?
- Basic three phase electrical knowledge. Good mechanical skills. Basic machine shop, welding skills. Work with minimum supervision to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to be stand for long periods of time, climb ladders and work outdoors as needed.
- Be open to a shift transition and overtime.