EHS Technologies Corporation currently has a need for a Safety Engineer (Engineer IV) in support of Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division.
Location: Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University
• ARSO training IAW NAVSEA S0420-AA-RAD-010
• ALSSO training IAW OPNAVINST 5100.27
• ACSPM training IAW OPNAVINST 5100.23
Minimum Experience: Ten (10) years of experience as a safety engineer, and must be certified as an ARSO,
Must possess a DoD security clearance of SECRET
Be able to support the following functions for the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division Review plans/specifications for adequacy of safety-related controls for all existing and/or planned projects; organize, coordinate and develop safety and health training; update/maintain ESAMS database
Shall also act as:
· Assistant Radiation Safety Officer (ARSO) maintaining an effective ionizing radiation safety program
· Assistant Laser System Safety Officer (ALSSO) maintaining an effective non-ionizing radiation program
· Assistant Confined Space Program Manager (ACSPM) maintaining an effective confined space entry program
US CITIZENSHIP, DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
EHS Technologies Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer