EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma required. AS degree preferred
· 1-3 years working with the School Readiness program.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILIITES:
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work accurately under time constraints.
· Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form with peers, management and outside parties.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Problem solving skills and empathy and respect for providers and clients.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATIONS:
· Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile coverage
· Satisfactory Driving Record (as outlined in Vehicle Driving Policy)
· Certificates of acknowledgement required: Conflict of Interest, Code of Ethics, Confidentiality agreements, IT Systems and Security, Anti-Fraud, HR Employee Acknowledgement Form.
· Works inside in an office environment
· Some travel required
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS:
· Acceptable eyesight (with or without correction)
· Acceptable hearing (with or without correction)
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to access file cabinets for filing and retrieval of data
· Ability to sit at a desk and view a display screen for extended periods of time
(Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability)